Saturday, August 1, 2009

# Who Am I To Say #

Currently listening to Who Am I To Say by Hope..Incik Addie just gave me dis afternoon.

My mood was not OK last night and today. It just an advice given, coz I care and I love that person but then I was hurted back. Fine, I dont want to say anything after this. Just let it be. Go and find them. Maybe they can care about you more than I do. Anything they do, anything they said were OK for you but NOT ME. I dont understand and I'm tired of trying to understand. There's no difference at all. Nevermind, just being patient as long as I can.

I really need a rest from all these thing. It's just about 2 months. How am I going to survive for a longer period of time? I really dont know how. It's no use of crying, it's not worth it..but I can't control my tears.

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a up-hill battle
Sometimes i'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about whats waiting on the other side
It's the climb


p/s : Setiap kesusahan yang menimpa hamba-Mu ini pasti di hujungnya nanti akan menanti kesenangan =)

No comments: