Wednesday, September 2, 2009

# Hai la Mr. K..ohoooiiihoi #


Hurmmm..who's dat fella? I'm quite speechless with dis guy la. There is a backstage gossip among "them" that I might not know. It's quite weird. Yet, in a good way lew. But then, dat gossip become clearer and exposed to me. Wut shud I do huh? For d' time being, I just smile, smile and smile. I wanna ask but I'm not brave enough to ask. I cannot stand being teased by "them" coz I want to avoid red colour on my cheeks :">


I can't tell more than this now ^_^ Just wait for d' latest news k !~ :)


Hint : Encik Viva..for those who might know.

3 comments:

Sha Lew Lew said...

bertemu jodoh time practical, giler classic! meoww..auf auf~

Dan sAya FaNa said...

Mr K ker Datuk K..?

hauahuauah...

jart said...

sha lew lew : classic yeh? ngahahahaha..baru gosip2 :P

kak fana : Mr. K la !~ encik viva ^_^