Tuesday, March 31, 2009

# The Result is Out #


Finally, I got the result. One is good one is bad. Neway, I'm grateful for both strategic mgmt n HRIS coz I didn't fail. The good one make me very happy but the bad one really make me sad. I'm totally down right now. SERIOUSLY. Don't know how to tell my parent especially my mom !_!

Mak, t mntk maaf..t x dpt skor 1 paper. Tp bkn disengajakan..I just can't handle the situation that time. Sir ada predict 2-3 students akan fail if x perform betul-betul final nnt. So now kena concentrate assignment n final. Mak doakan t dpt buat yg terbaik ok..semuanya utk mak. T janji akan hadiahkan the best result utk mak. T tak mau kecewakan mak. T syg mak sgt2. I know u suffer a lot. I just want u to be happy. I love u so much ! I'll try my best just for u..for ur happiness :) I can't say all this things face to face coz I dont want u to see my tears.

I'm off here for a while.

No comments: