Saturday, April 25, 2009

# Good Job Guys #


This is my colleagues for training & development's group assignment. We have done our training workshop on 22 April 2009 successfully with the title, From Campus to Corporate - Preparing Yourself into A Corporate World. We have achieved our target and Dr. Ong complimented us for our good effort. She said we have covered a lot of topics within 2 hours with a very good coordination among us. The flow of the workshop was fantastic ! She can see there is an improvement in some of us. Plus, she impressed with the make-up video where there is a practicality inserted. She really enjoyed the sketch. It's alive ! Even though there are some negative things here and there due to the technical problems and so on but still, we're able to solve the problem professionally. We did a great job ! Congratez guys ^_^ Keep it up.

Basically we have covered topics on corporate grooming, business etiquette and workplace environment..got sub-topics some more. By the way my part is psychology of color. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to prepare for my presentation since I'm doing a lot of works on preparation including designing tag, business card, certificate, company's logo, "anyam ketupat", editing pictures with designation, buying things and others. Farah helped me a lot. Qilah as well. Thanks dear =)

I'm not performed during the presentation. A bit sad and I'm not satisfied. I think I just simply talk, follow the slides with papers in my hand. It's not effective because I'm a final year student. It shows I'm not confident to present and I'm not impressed the audiences. I'm sure they're bored. Plus, got stuck some more. Sh*t man, how come? That's when you're nervous but I'm not at all actually. It just because I'm not ready 100%. However, pros and cons are there. Pros : I had cut the time since we're running out of time and it's avoid me to start cough and cough because I'm not well on that day. Cons : It's affect my individual mark (!_!) Yet, Dr. Ong did understand my condition when I told her personally. Nevermind, at least I'm satisfied because I did a lot of things behind the scene. I've given guidelines for them since I've experience before. I'm happy with that ^_^

p/s : Special thanks to my roommate, Sha Lew Lew for the design of a backdrop. Nice one ! Thank you bebeh =) I'm signing off here.

2 comments:

Syuf-Fyq said...

Well done Aja~ Glad the feedback from the lecturer was good~ ;-)

jart said...

thanks syuf-fyq for viewing my blog. thanks for ur comment too :)