Monday, April 27, 2009

# It's My Addiction #

The clock shows it's 5.53 a.m. Good Morning people !~ Wake up..let's start a new day with a big smile =) Guess what..my eyes still wide open till now. I haven't sleep yet. Adoiyaii O_o

Too many works lew !~ I'm tired. My stress level keeps increasing. My pimples start to come out on my face. Oh, NO ! Please don't. Go away from me. Hahaha.

The picture above shows Nescafe Original. Yeah ! That is my addiction. I must get my nescafe at least one tin per day. Actually I'm forcing myself just to get it one per day but I can consume more by d way. Not good for health lew ! My roommate "bebel" to me..bla bla bla ~ But then, "ada aku kesah?" Wah ha ha =)) Maap rumet, kenot lew yang :D

Just to update bout Nescafe..wanna have a short nap (rumet dah bselubung tu ha,cam best je..nk join gaks :D weee~)

I have class at 9 a.m. Abih la ada bunyi dak bdengkur lam kelas japg. Burok perangai. Hahaha !~ Aku steady je la kalo takat tak tido 24 hours :P Macam tak biasa plaks.

-chow chin chow-
Da-Da

2 comments:

Farah Wahidah said...

like Qilah said, ure not The Cullens. so better tido. tak payah nak stay up sgt, betulkan cr tido ko balik yerrr

:D

jart said...

wah ha ha..
nk buek camno !~ selagi x setel keje jd kelawo la aku :D

ko pun tido kol 4 pagi..samo jo 2-2 :D