Wednesday, May 27, 2009

# It's OK If It Is NO #

Di sebalik senyuman itu..hanya tuhan yang tahu :)
I found a way to let you in
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm takin'
I ain't never gonna shut you out

Allahhu Rabbi..am i right with wut i've done? for d first time, i can say i've already break d rule of my life..i would say almost 70% & it's d most crucial principal for a woman i guess. i dun noe where d courage of doing it comes from..i dun have d answer for dat. wut i noe, i just trust my instinct..it may be right, it may be wrong but it's ok. it doesn't matter..i'm ready for d consequences. i'm ready if i'm failed even for d first try. at least, i try n i might get some clue. i'm doing it for a reason definitely..i'm afraid "they" dont have a chance for "dat" but i always pray for a good one of course. i think i shud be ready for a commitment. just try my best & if it is "NO", ok fine..let HIM decide everything for me :)


oih rumet : bgn la weh..brp juta jam nk tidoq ni !~ wah ha ha..bosan neh sorg2

woot woot : aku rs besday sumone arini..kalau tak salah la ~ HEPY BESDAY TO YOU ^_^

No comments: